Birthday Parties and Room Rentals
We are now accepting rental requests for your next birthday party or other exciting event at Adventure Bay. You can surprise your little one and all of their friends with an unforgettable pool party at the water park. Adventure Bay Family Water Park attractions include 5 giant water slides, the FlowRider, the Wave Pool, the Lazy River, the Splash Zone, and much more!
Click on the water droplets below for details!
Note: height restrictions and supervision ratios apply while in the water park.
Once you have reviewed the information below contact the water park by calling 519-974-AQUA (2782) to put in your request. For additional information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose an Adventure Bay Party, a Cannon Cove Party, or both! No matter what you decide, excitement awaits! Water park supervision ratios must be followed when the party moves into Adventure Bay. One adult per required ratio is granted free access to the water park to provide supervision. For example, if the party has 8 children and the ratio is 1:4 based on their age, two adults are required to meet ratios, thus two adults would be free. Note: additional adults would still receive the discounted rate of $11.50.
|Adventure Bay Party
||$20.50 per child|
|Cannon Cove Party
||$14.50 per child|
|Adventure Bay and Cannon Cove Party
||$22.50 per child|
Additional adults/children that are not included in the party may enter the water park at a discounted fee.
Water park supervision ratios must be followed.
Food is not provided for extra guests.
|$11.50 per extra guest|
|Additional children that are not included in the party may enter Cannon Cove at the regular admission fee. Food is not provided for extra guests.
||$5.00 per extra guest|
Staff at Adventure Bay will do their best to accommodate all requests for birthday parties. Availability is limited, parties are booked on a first-come, first-served basis. Please plan well in advance to get the ideal date and time for your party. The first hour of the party will be spent in the Birthday Party Room for food, cake, and presents. The party will then move into the water park, dry play place, or both where the party is welcome to stay until operating hours are over. When the party is finished in the Birthday Party Room, the room must be cleaned and all personal items removed (including presents) prior to moving to the water park or dry play place.
|Saturday- Session 1
|Saturday- Session 2
|Saturday- Session 3
|Sunday- Session 1
|Sunday- Session 2
|Sunday- Session 3
Birthday party bookings come with the choice of hot dogs or pizza, chips, and pop/juice. Each party can choose either hot dogs or pizza to be the main serving, only one choice may be selected per party. One serving per child is included in the birthday party admission fee. Extra food may be purchased for a fee.
|Whole Pizza (12 slices)
||$5.00 per pitcher|
Once the party moves into the water park, supervision ratios must be strictly followed. Additional guests to the birthday party may enter at a discounted rate. Please refer to the chart below to ensure ratios will be covered for your party.
|5 years old and under
||1:2 - adult must remain within arms reach of child|
|6-9 years old
||1:8 - adult must remain within arms reach of child|
|10-11 years old
||Participants must be supervised in the facility with the supervising (responsible) person being within the water park floor area or viewing area(s) at all times.|
|12 years old and older
||Participants may enter the water park on their own. Proof of age may be requested. |
- To qualify for the birthday party package, a minimum of 10 guests must be paid for.
- Wristbands must be worn in order to enter Adventure Bay and will be provided to you by Birthday Party Staff.
- Once you have entered Adventure Bay or Cannon Cove, party staff are no longer responsible for your party. You will be required to follow the Adventure Bay Family Water Park or Cannon Cove rules.
- Reminder: supervision ratios must be met to enter Adventure Bay Family Water Park. One adult per required ratio is granted free access to the water park to provide supervision. For example, if the party has 8 children and the ratio is 1:4 based on their age, two adults are required to meet ratios, thus two adults would be free
- Any additional adult/child that would like to enter the water park with the birthday party group will be required to pay an additional fee of $11.50 per guest.
- Any additional children that would like to enter Cannon Cove with the birthday party group will be required to pay an additional fee of $6.00 per child.
- Full payment is due upon booking of the birthday party and the contract must be signed within one week of booking the party or the party will be cancelled, the money refunded, and the time slot opened for others to book.
- A cancellation charge of $60.00 will be applied to all bookings in which the rental fee is $100.00 or greater and the rental is cancelled within 7 days of the event date. Full refunds will be issued to those cancelling prior to 7 days before the event. There will be no refund for rentals cancelled on the day of the event or rentals that do not show up.