Water Park Rules
Your safety and the safety of our staff is important to us. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with of the rules and regulations noted below – you will also find them posted throughout the water park area when you visit!
- Please review all safety rules and regulations prior to using each attraction and follow the instruction provided by Lifeguards and/or on park signage. Failure to follow rules and/or instructions may result in you being asked to leave the facility.
- Lifeguards are on site for your safety. They are not a replacement for parents, grandparents or guardians. Our Admission and Supervisory Information can be found here.
- For safety reasons, outside food and coolers are not permitted within the water park.
- City of Windsor By-Law #113-2006 prohibits smoking on/in City of Windsor owned properties as well as any associated parking lot or walkway, and 9 metres from the entrance of a municipal building including but not limited to cigarettes, hookah, e-cigarette or vaping devices.
- People with serious medical conditions (heart condition, seizures etc...) should consult with a doctor prior to use, and be accompanied by a person who maintains visual contact with the bather.
- Failure to follow rules and instructions can lead to serious injury.
- Appropriate swimwear is required. Swimwear with snaps, zippers, rivets or metal buttons is not permitted as they could damage the attractions and/or cause serious injury.
- Participation in the water park is at your own risk.